Virtalus HyperCX Public Cloud provides a convenient way to request resources on a Public Cloud infrastructure which are made available to the general public over a public network.
These are some of the available features:
- Create and manage virtual machine instances.
- Hot and cold attach new virtual disks and NICs to existing VMs or templates.
- Create your own templates and upload your existing virtual disks, or download them from existing marketplaces.
- Create users on demand inside your own managed group.
- Create virtual, isolated networks on demand.
- NFV support through HyperCX NFV.
- Paid public IPv4 addresses and free public IPv6 addresses.
- Pay as you go model based on hourly billing.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution